Strategic Partnerships Manager
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a pioneering plant-based health & sexual wellness brand offering a range of unique products for pleasure enhancement, pain relief, and daily wellbeing. Foria created the category for cannabis and sex with a mission to close the pleasure gap. We have since evolved to address unmet needs across all life stages: from menstruation to menopause. Foria is led by the therapeutic offerings of plants, powerful testimonials from our community, and a passion to reconnect us all with our wise, wild nature.
Are you passionate about improving people’s lives through the healing powers of plant medicine? Do you love identifying & nurturing brand ambassadors, driving positive & tangible impact, and using data & insights to drive new revenue wins? Do you want to work for a purpose-driven company at the forefront of sexual wellness & sustainability? If this all resonates with you, keep on reading.
We are looking for a dynamic & data-driven self-starter who wants to be at the forefront of the sexual wellness revolution. If you love building human connections, nurturing partnerships, have a strong understanding of relationship-based growth marketing channels, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we cannot wait to hear from you!
About the role
This role is based in LA and will report to the Chief Growth Officer. We work and play in a fast-paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business and team.
- Be focused on direct-response first and brand-building second
- Develop a comprehensive strategic partnership roadmap in partnership with Chief Growth Officer
- Identify, cultivate, manage, and execute on all relationship-based growth marketing channels including affiliate, influencers, partnerships
- Lead all planning and execution of influencer marketing campaigns to efficiently drive eCommerce sales and ROI: Facilitate the outreach, negotiation, execution, onboarding, and ongoing communication with our influencers/ambassadors
- Manage all gifting & seeding initiatives
- Hypothesize, test, and learn (around influencers, demographics, messaging, and creative) to efficiently and quickly scale Foria’s influencer marketing efforts
- Suggest new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach, staying on top of the latest trends
- Partner closely with our paid media and social teams driving a holistic marketing strategy
- Collaborate with our Affiliate agency to nurture our VIP ambassador network
- Drive and track efficient performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and make adjustments to improve target KPIs
What you bring to Foria:
- 4+ years of experience in relevant channels using influencers and partnerships to drive sales in eCommerce.
- DTC experience is a must, experience in CPG or Beauty preferred
- Familiarity with performance tracking & affiliate marketing
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new
- You are genuinely curious about people, CBD products, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Knowledge of influencer tools & DTC/affiliate tools like Google Analytics, Shopify, and Impact
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities - you can pull your own data to answer your questions, clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders, and develop insights to take action from that data
- Mission-driven: you’re passionate about cultivating pleasure to enrich wellbeing for everybody and comfortable talking about all aspects of sex and related topics
- Passion for building communities
- Experience with negotiating influencer partnerships
- Strong project management skills
- Elevated creative eye & aesthetic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial and proactive spirit
- Have a strong pulse on industry trends
Because Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing flex PTO, great benefits for you and yours, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed.
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.