Last Updated: January 30th, 2023
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Personal Information We Collect
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
- Account information; such as usernames and passwords.
- Device identifiers, such as information about your device like your MAC address, IP address, or other online identifiers for example to improve your website experience.
- Demographic information, such as your gender, age and date of birth, for example, to tailor our Services to you, for age verification and to make our communications to you more relevant;
- Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned or considered, and your product preferences.
- Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address) for payment processing.
- Online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website, mobile applications, digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our website or mobile applications, and log file information which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
- Geolocation information, such as information that can help identify your physical location like your GPS coordinates or the approximate location of your mobile device.
- Audio and visual information, such as recordings of your voice when you call our customer service.
- Your friend’s or another recipient’s contact information when you provide it to us with their consent, for example to participate in a promotion.
- User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs and images, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments).
How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect or may have collected personal information about you from various sources. The categories of sources from which we may collect personal information are:
- Directly from you, such as when you make a purchase on our website, contact us with a question whether it be online or via phone, use one of our mobile applications (if applicable), create an account on our website, respond to a survey, participate in a contest or other promotion, sign-up to attend an event, or sign-up to receive marketing communications.
- From your friends or family members, such as when your friend or family member sends you a gift or makes a referral.
- Cookies and automatic collection methods. When you visit our website or use one of our mobile applications, and when you open or click on emails we send you, we (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Web beacons or pixel tags are small images which are embedded into our website or emails that provide us with information about your browser or device, or whether you open or click on the emails we send you. These technologies enable us to collect information such as device identifiers and online or other network activity information.
- Through offline technologies, such as call recording technology when you speak to customer service.
- From our business partners and service providers, such as demographic companies, analytics providers, advertising companies and networks, retailers.
- From social media platforms and networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google and Instagram. For example, we may obtain your information from a social media platform or network if you interact with us on social media or choose to log-in to our website using your social media credentials.
- From our other brands or affiliates that you have interacted with.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and Services to you, such as fulfilling orders.
- For processing payments through our trusted payment processing service provider.
- For creating, servicing and/or maintaining your account you may have with us, assisting with product selection and replenishment, and managing current or past purchases.
- To provide customer service and communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or complaints, and to help you place an order.
- For identity and age verification purposes. To administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, reviews and promotions.
- For marketing and advertising, such as to send you marketing and advertising materials via postal mail, text message or email, and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
- For analytics purposes, such as to understand how you use our website and to evaluate and improve our products, services, advertisements, website and mobile applications.
- To operate and improve our business and to develop new Services.
- To protect the rights and property of our company , our users, and others.
- For legal and security purposes, such as to detect, prevent, and prosecute harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, loss prevention, identify and repair bugs on our website or mobile applications, and to comply with applicable legal requirements, contractual requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- To carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Communications with you in connection with our Services may be via mail, telephone, e-mail, text message (i.e., SMS or MMS), social media and other electronic messages. We may send you text messages using an automated telephone dialing system to the mobile phone number you have provided as a part of providing the Services if permitted under applicable law. Opting into receive promotional text messages is not a requirement to buy Services from us, and message and data rates may apply. See “Your Choices” below to learn how to manage your communication preferences.
How We Share Personal Information
Our company may share personal information it collects in the following circumstances:
- Within our company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf;
- With our business partners such as retail partners;
- With your consent, including if you intentionally interact with third-parties on our site;
- In connection with the sale, transfer or financing of a significant part of our business or its assets;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request; and
- As required by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES. These are essential to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, the Service you have requested cannot be provided.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES. These cookies improve how our Website works. They collect information about how users use our Website (e.g., which pages users visit most often, and if users get error messages from web pages).
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES. These cookies allow us to remember what choices you make (e.g., your username, language or the region you are in) to provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized.
- ADVERTISING AND MARKETING COOKIES. These cookies are used to: send you advertising and marketing-related material tailored to you and your interests, limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and help measure advertising campaigns’ effectiveness. These cookies are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations like advertisers. The “interest-based” or “personalized” advertising powered in part by these cookies is usually more relevant to you, but it also generally involves the collection and use of more information about you and your browsing history. There are easy ways to opt out of most or all interest-based or personalized advertising: we describe how to do that in the “How Can I Control Cookies” section below.
How Can I Control Cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to set your web browser controls to reject cookies, you may still use our website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
Certain features of the Service depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost.
Google Analytics (More information) Our Platform uses Google Analytics, an internet analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google's cookies allow us analyze use of the Platform by telling us which pages our users are viewing, which ones are most popular, what time of day our Platform are visited, if users have previously visited our Platform, from which website users are redirected to our Platform were and the like. The data generated by the cookie about your use of the Platform will be transmitted to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit:
- Google Analytics Help Center:
Interest Based Advertising: The third-party advertisers, ad agencies and other service providers with which we work may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To opt out of interest-based advertising from the participating companies, please visit AboutAds.info for laptops and NAI Mobile Choices or AppChoices for mobile devices. Note that opting out through these channels does not mean you will no longer see ads and is specific to the device and browser you are using. You may still receive other types of ads from these companies, and any type of ad from nonparticipating companies.
Do Not Track
How Long We Keep Personal Information
International Data Transfers
Our company is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Third Party Links and Services
Please remember that any information you may disclose in any Member Directory or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
If you would like to update your preferences, or opt out of marketing communications from us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the opt out instructions in the marketing communications. Please note that we will honor your marketing opt-out preferences, but we may continue to send transactional communications related to the Services.
Our Company Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore, we restrict our Web site to persons eighteen years or older.
California “Shine The Light” Disclosure
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we do not disclose information of consumers from whom we directly collect data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Changes to this Policy