Job Opening: Partnerships Marketing Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company, rooted in the proven wisdom of plants. Foria is the premier brand in the space and was the first brand to create a comprehensive product line to support sex & intimacy, period relief, menopause and wellbeing. With an unwavering commitment to clean ingredients, regenerative farming, sex education, and responsible packaging, we maintain the highest standards of purity and transparency — for your health, and the health of our planet. Find out more about us at Foriawellness.com.
About the role
The Partnerships Marketing Manager is responsible for building marketing programs with third parties, including other brands, retailers, and influencers/brand ambassadors. In this role, you will develop relationships with compatible brands, design mutually beneficial promotions and manage those programs through execution. In addition, you are also responsible for leading Foria’s influencer partnerships and rapidly scaling Foria’s brand ambassador program to create an engaged and active community surrounding the Foria brand. This role is ideally based in either New York, Los Angeles, or Boulder/Denver.
- Oversee brand partnerships, both major and marketing, leading strategy and execution of campaigns
- Refine annual partnership strategy to identify all elements needed to optimize partnership activity
- Secure partnerships in accordance with the company’s overall marketing campaign calendar
- Outreach to potential partner brands, generating interest and communicating the benefits of partnering with Foria
- Manage partnership contract negotiations, with support from Foria’s General Counsel
- Design innovative immersive major partnerships that will garner attention and press coverage, while acquiring new customers for the brand
- Support Social Media Manager as they secure a steady monthly drumbeat of smaller marketing partners for social giveaways and contests
- Efficiently manage marketing partnerships, optimizing all touchpoints across Foria and the partner’s ecosystems to maximize results for each program.
- Brief marketing team on the nature and opportunity of each partnership and write asset request briefs for the creative team.
- Manage asset delivery to partners
- Review and obtain Brand Director approval for partner-produced assets
- Track performance, growth and engagement on an ongoing basis
- Report monthly on partnership marketing results, ensuring KPIs are met & strategic insights are shared out
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Director and Wholesale Operations Specialist to support marketing needs of our wholesale channel
- Coordinate and track retail marketing efforts in the annual company marketing calendar to support a cohesive omni-channel marketing strategy
- Actively seek efficiencies across wholesale accounts to create brand consistency across retail touchpoints and streamline workload
- Collaborate with other marketing channels to execute social giveaways and influencer partnerships that drive traffic and sales to retailer shelves
- Oversee the creative development and maintenance of wholesale selling assets, collateral, and B2B event marketing materials
- Develop a brand ambassador strategy that can transform Foria’s nascent brand ambassador program into a large scale best-in-class brand ambassador program
- Identify and recruit micro influencers into the brand ambassador program
- Build relationships with new micro influencers and deepen relationships with the existing brand ambassadors to nurture brand loyalty and engagement within the Foria community
- Develop partnerships with sexual wellness practitioners and wellness industry influencers.
- Identify relevant influencers for content creator whitelisting and campaigns to ensure a solid roster of talent that aligns with our business objectives and brand values while also driving the business through conversion/traffic.
- Provide back-up coverage to the social media manager in community management when needed
- Craft brand ambassador and content creator briefs, with detailed deliverables + timelines, oversee day-to-day execution
- Build out UGC process for the marketing organization so that all channels can leverage assets created by brand ambassadors and content creator network
- Own influencer monthly reporting, ensuring KPIs are met & strategic insights are shared
- Prior partnership management experience
- Prior Influencer or brand ambassador management experience
- Polished presenter with a professional, positive communication style
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly and create a team atmosphere while achieving key objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written communications skills
Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing flex PTO, great benefits for you and yours, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed. Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.