Job Opening: Designer
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a pioneering plant-based health & sexual wellness brand offering a range of unique products for pleasure enhancement, pain relief, and daily wellbeing. Foria created the category for cannabis and sex with a mission to close the pleasure gap. We have since evolved to address unmet needs across all life stages: from menstruation to menopause. Foria is led by the therapeutic offerings of plants, powerful testimonials from our community, and a passion to reconnect us all with our wise, wild nature.
Foria is looking for a creative designer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of human-centered design to enhance and strengthen the relationship between our customers and brand. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
About the role
This role is based in LA and will report to the Creative Director. We work and play in a fast-paced, creative environment that offers an opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business and team.
- Work closely with the CD and support any creative needs.
- Design eye-catching emails to be sent out to our consumers & subscribers (~2-4 per week)
- Retouch + size images to be used for emails, social, website, paid advertising, wholesale, etc.
- Prep files for print (dieline for product designs, limited edition kits, postcards, stickers, etc.)
- Build out ad banner creative across all specs for digital advertising
- Keep website visuals up to date (editing and sizing PDP images, designing promotional badges, home page headers, etc.)
- Concept and design for promotional bundle kits (packaging, look and feel consumer unboxing experience) from start to finish
- Light art direction for social influencers & content creators to support new product launches (defining a look and feel, providing examples, setting guidelines)
- Occasional deck design help for investors, influencers, wholesale, and educational purposes
- General designs for the brand (postcards, shopping bags for store, stickers, digital gift cards, etc)
What you bring to Foria:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in the digital marketing space. Past work with start-ups, DTC’s or brands with a sustainability focus is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Google Slides, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Light After Effects and Lightroom skills required.
- Flexibility to turnaround last-minute projects a huge plus
- Light animation skills (editing videos for social, creating gifs for paid social & emails)
- Ability to seamlessly bring a concept from ideation phase to production
- A self-starter mentality - someone who is willing to wear a lot of hats, work quickly and learn new skills when needed
- Elevated creative eye & aesthetic, with great attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial and proactive spirit
- Have a strong pulse on industry trends
Because Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing flex PTO, great benefits for you and yours, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed.
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.