Job Opening: Account Executive
Hello potential future Foria employee! Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a pioneering plant-based health & sexual wellness brand offering a range of unique products for pleasure enhancement, pain relief, and daily wellbeing. Foria created the category for cannabis and sex with a mission to close the pleasure gap. We have since evolved to address unmet needs across all life stages: from menstruation to menopause. Foria is led by the therapeutic offerings of plants, powerful testimonials from our community, and a passion to reconnect us all with our wise, wild nature. We’re currently experiencing tremendous growth globally. We are currently retailing in Nordstrom, Madewell, Detox Market, FabFitfun, Neiman Marcus, Free People and 300+ independent stores.
About the role
We are looking for a key account executive to grow our retail channels. This individual will work cross-functionally across the organization to best optimize account growth from a sales, operations, marketing, finance and education perspective. We’re looking for a detail-oriented sales professional to help scale our high growth revenue targets.
- Develop refined distribution strategy with a focus on image doors in key cities.
- Revenue and relationship responsibility for assigned national, regional, and independent accounts.
- Close new account opportunities and assist with contract negotiation, adhering to new customer onboarding and approval SOP.
- Manage and track client outreach.
- Actively manage and own customer meeting & formal review planning; Devise overall agenda, objectives, and goals for a successful outcome with retail partners. Prepare presentations and follow-up accordingly.
- Effectively pitch Foria products, relaying total portfolio product attributes.
- Execute and analyze sales promotions; manage trade spend and track ROI.
- Plan for, participate in, and support trade shows and major sales events throughout the year.
- Communicate strategy to relevant team-members.
- Other duties, tasks, & responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-4 years of sales experience, CPG or fashion/beauty space preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build and curate professional industry-driven relationships.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Working understanding of revenue forecasting and analysis.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including Shopify, Excel, Google Suite, MS Office Suite, etc.
- Must be willing to travel, post COVID.
Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing flex PTO, great benefits for you and yours, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed. Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.