Author Bio: Genevieve R. Moore PhD
Genevieve R. Moore PhD is a Yale-educated biologist who has worked in biotech startups and academic research labs since her undergraduate days. Although a firm believer in the therapeutic potential of cannabinoids, she writes under a pen name until the stigma against cannabis no longer impacts her professional and research-funding opportunities. To read more or contact her, visit: scienceandword.com
Her articles for Foria include:
Cannabinoids & Total Wellness
- You & Your Endocannabinoid System
- Balancing & Imbalancing Your Endocannabinoid System
- Why Does CBD Work So Well?
- How To Take Your CBD
- CBD for Stress & Anxiety
- Healing Your Brain: Depression & CBD
- 9 Ways to Rewire Your Brain — Naturally
- CBD Oil for Inflammation, Pain & Other Health Issues
- Why Full Spectrum CBD Works Better than CBD Isolate
- Full Spectrum CBD for Pain, Inflammation and More — How the Entourage Effect Works
Cannabinoids & Sexual Health
- 7 Ways Cannabinoids Combat Endometriosis
- Cannabinoids & Your Period
- Cannabinoids & Your Vagina: the Science of Pleasure & Relief
- Menopause: Cannabinoids & Sexual Health
- 8 Menopause Symptoms CBD Could Help
- Can You Use Coconut Oil As A Lube? Is It Vagina Safe?
- CBD for Pelvic Pain & Sciatica: How Rectal Suppositories Could Help.