Broad-Spectrum CBD in Organic Cocoa Butter
Foria’s Intimacy formulas use the timeless power of plants to awaken arousal & deepen sensual pleasure — solo or with a partner. Our Intimacy CBD Suppositories are designed to help ease tension and elevate erotic enjoyment with the soothing & activating effects of our broad-spectrum hemp extract. Insert, relax, and enjoy!
50mg active CBD per suppository (4 suppositories)
Broad-spectrum of cannabinoids & terpenes (not CBD isolate)
Made from sun-grown USA hemp
100% organic & fair-trade cocoa butter
Tested for solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides (results here)
No additives, preservatives or THC
- Discounts cannot be combined
- No Delivery to: Canada, Australia, India, Portugal, Spain, Malaysia, Mexico
Within 15 minutes of using I feel relaxed, ready, and raring to go. Our orgasms have been intense and amazing! We also both noticed positive effects during sex days after using the suppository. Highly recommend!
...upon trying the suppositories, I found that my pelvic floor was much, much more relaxed! WHOAH!
I always wanted to experience anal sex. It was painful the first time I tried it just using lube. The suppositories have changed my sex life and drive. They helped my muscles to relax and I for the first time truly enjoyed anal sex with no pain. My partner enjoyed it immensely as well. Thank you Foria, I highly recommend
These suppositories helped me very much with my endometriosis pain while having sex. A great product!
I absolutely loved these suppositories, and they’ve forever changed my sex life! Now I wish I would’ve tried them sooner. I get turned on faster and instantly feel more relaxed
I have vaginismus, and noticed that my muscles released much more quickly and easily after using these. My physical therapist noticed the difference as well. Sex is better...much less pain than before.
Go Deeper With CBD
Once again, we’ve followed nature’s design, creating an all-natural formula with the purest ingredients available, formulated to ease tension and enhance sensual pleasure.
Each golden capsule of pristine organic cocoa butter delivers 50mg of CBD (plus terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids) directly to intimate areas.The vagina and the rectum readily absorb CBD, creating muscular relaxation while enhancing tissue oxygenation and pleasurable sensation. Clients report a variety of benefits, from diminished discomfort to heightened pleasure and deeper penetration.
For Foria, purity starts at the source. Our hemp is sun-grown on a sustainable farm that employs permaculture techniques to enhance soil, water, and biodiversity. After harvest, we use CO2-extraction (the gold standard for purity) to create a hemp extract rich in phytocannabinoids and terpenes, and deliver these actives in fragrant cocoa butter that’s 100% organic and fair trade certified. We use independent labs to test for pesticides, heavy metals, microbes, and other toxins.
Hemp Extract (broad-spectrum CBD)
Broad-spectrum CBD is naturally soothing, helping to unwind local tension & discomfort while oxygenating and rebalancing tissue. CBD offers a tremendous range of potential health benefits, including antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effects, and significant pain modulation.
Organic Fair-Trade Cocoa Butter
Our pure, organic cocoa butter is a naturally fragrant way to deliver CBD to the vagina or rectum. Cocoa butter is made from raw cacao beans, which are squeezed in a hydraulic press to express the rich, golden oil — which solidifies below 76 degrees.
Fair-trade cacao is grown and harvested by small farmers who work their own land with help from family and community members. Workers’ pay, schedule and accommodations are monitored by the fair trade certifier to ensure that every contributor gets a fair share of the benefits of this high-value crop, re-investing into education and material improvements for the community. (Cacao that isn’t certified this way is typically a bulk commodity with origins in exploitative labor.)
Storage & Opening
- The suppositories remain solid below 76°F, so keep them in a cool place to prevent melting. If necessary, any broken or bubbled suppositories can be melted and reformed in the fridge.
- We suggest placing the suppository in the refrigerator for up to 15 minutes before use, to firm up the cocoa butter for easier insertion. (Make sure your hands are clean before inserting.)
- To open the package, separate one shell from the rest, then gently peel the flat plastic tabs apart to reveal the suppository inside.
- Pre-Sex: To enhance arousal, or to ease discomfort or tension during intercourse, insert 30-60 minutes before foreplay. Pairs deliciously with Foria Awaken arousal oil.
- Post-Sex: To soothe soreness or muscle fatigue, insert after intercourse and leave in for full absorption.
- Menopause: Experiment with regular or even daily use to enhance tissue oxygenation and soothe discomfort.
- Rectal Use: Insert 15-30 minutes before erotic anal play.
- Because our Intimacy Suppositories contain all-natural oils, if you are inserting before sex, be sure to use protection that is NOT made of latex or polyisoprene. We recommend choosing oil-safe barriers: polyurethane or nitrile for protection from STIs and pregnancy, or lambskin for prevention of pregnancy (but not STIs).
- If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Allergens: avoid usage if you are allergic to chocolate or hemp.
- Organic-certified fair trade cocoa butter, Sustainably-grown broad-spectrum hemp extract (50mg each)
Certificate of Analysis
- Every ingredient and every batch of final product is independently tested for purity & potency.
- View a summary of test results for each batch here.
Eden Partners does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. The company does sell and distribute products that contain hemp-derived ingredients.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
The information and products contained on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. You are advised to consult with your health care practitioner prior to use.