Broad-Spectrum CBD in Organic Cocoa Butter
Basics Suppositories are formulated for relief during your period, or for local muscular relaxation and inflammation relief. Experience the soothing, tension-melting effects of our pristine broad-spectrum CBD. Each suppository delivers 100mg directly to the area that needs it most.
- 8 suppositories / 100mg active CBD each
- Broad-spectrum CBD from sun-grown USA hemp
- 100% organic & fair-trade cocoa butter
- Free of solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides
- No additives, preservatives or THC
"It took about 30 minutes to kick in — a lot of relaxation in my abdominal area — and then throughout the evening I could feel my cramps gradually release and relax. It was a relief that I didn't have to worry about all the side effects that other products have — just being able to treat my body with something natural."
Relief Where You Need It
Once again, Foria has followed nature’s design, creating an all-natural formula with the purest ingredients available, formulated for direct, local relief. The vagina and the rectum readily absorb CBD, creating muscular relaxation and localized relief from discomfort and inflammation.
Like Foria Relief (available only at CA and CO cannabis dispensaries) Basics Suppositories are formulated for relief from menstrual cramping and discomfort — but are available worldwide. Basics Suppositories deliver 100mg of active, broad-spectrum CBD directly to the muscle and vascular tissues of the upper vagina and uterus. (Other over the counter remedies affect the entire body — often with unpleasant side-effects.)
Compared with CBD edibles and tinctures, these suppositories activate local receptors much faster. (The only form of CBD that works faster than suppositories is our CBD vape pen — though its soothing effects are more general, influencing overall mood and tension.)
For us purity starts at the source. Our hemp is sun-grown on a sustainable farm that employs permaculture techniques to enhance soil, water, and biodiversity. After harvest, we use CO2-extraction (the gold standard for purity) to create a hemp extract rich in phytocannabinoids and terpenes, and deliver these actives in fragrant cocoa butter that’s 100% organic and fair trade certified. We use independent lab tests to ensure freedom from pesticides, heavy metals, microbes, and other toxins.
Hemp Extract (broad-spectrum CBD)
Broad-spectrum CBD is naturally soothing, helping to unwind local tension & discomfort while oxygenating and rebalancing tissue. CBD offers a tremendous range of potential health benefits, including antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effects, along with significant pain modulation.
Unlike cheaper CBD products made with "CBD Isolate," we exclusively use Broad-Spectrum CBD — which is far more beneficial because it contains a range of cannabinoids & terpenes that enhance absorption and efficacy.
Organic Fair-Trade Cocoa Butter
Our pure, organic cocoa butter is a fragrant, easy way to deliver CBD to the vagina or rectum. Cocoa butter is made from raw cacao beans, which are squeezed in a hydraulic press to express the rich, golden oil — which solidifies below 76 degrees.
Fair-trade cacao is grown and harvested by small farmers who work their own land with help from family and community members. Workers’ pay, schedule and accommodations are monitored by the fair trade certifier to ensure that every contributor gets a fair share of the benefits of this high-value crop, re-investing into education and material improvements for the community. (Cacao that isn’t certified this way is typically a bulk commodity with origins in exploitive labor.)
Storage & Opening
- The suppositories remain solid below 76°F, so keep them in a cool place to prevent melting. If necessary, any broken or bubbled suppositories can be melted and reformed in the fridge.
- We suggest placing the suppository in the refrigerator for up to 15 minutes before use, to firm up the cocoa butter for easier insertion. Visit the restroom prior to insertion, and make sure your hands are clean.
- To open the package, separate one shell from the rest, then gently peel the flat plastic tabs apart to reveal the suppository inside.
- CBD can be most effective when cramping starts, or even before that, to help prevent runaway inflammation and pain.
- If possible, create a peaceful environment for yourself and lay on your back in a comfortable position. Insert the suppository into your vagina as deeply as possible using a finger or a tampon applicator.
- A cushion or pillow under your buttocks will help the CBD oil remain as close as possible to the tissue of your cervix and uterus. This yin-yoga position can also help release pelvic tension. Relax & enjoy for 10-20 minutes or longer if you are comfortable and have time.
- After the oil has had time to absorb and you stand up again, some may still exit your body. This is normal, but you may want to use a panty liner or tampon.
- For faster relief, you may benefit from using Foria Flow, our CBD Vaporizer.
- CBD can create muscular relaxation and enhance tissue oxygenation, and as an adaptogen it can soothe chronic pain while enhancing pleasurable sensation.
- Feel free to experiment with rectal application as well, inserting as deeply as possible.
- Because Basics Suppositories contain all-natural oils, if you are inserting before sex, we recommend using non-latex protection.
- If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- Avoid usage if you are allergic to hemp extract or cocoa butter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Organic-certified fair trade cocoa butter, Sustainably-grown broad-spectrum hemp extract (110mg each)
Check out our FAQ or click the chat window in the lower right of your screen to contact Foria customer service.
Eden Partners does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. The company does sell and distribute products that contain hemp-derived ingredients.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
The information and products contained on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. You are advised to consult with your health care practitioner prior to use.