Job Opening: Retention Marketing Manager
Retention Marketing Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company, rooted in the proven wisdom of plants. As the first brand to create a comprehensive product line to support sex & intimacy, relief, and optimal wellbeing, it is our mission to close the pleasure gap offer effective products for important and under-served life experiences: from menstruation to menopause. With an unwavering commitment to clean ingredients, regenerative farming, sex education, and responsible packaging, we maintain the highest standards of purity and transparency — for your health, and the health of our planet.
Our team is collaborative, driven, passionate, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
If you are customer-obsessed, have a proven track record of accelerating DTC high revenue growth, and embody an entrepreneurial spirit, we cannot wait to hear from you!
This role is ideally based in LA and will report to the Director of E-Commerce.
- Level-up retention strategies across all programs including Loyalty, Subscription, Email Flows, SMS, and Sampling to hit aggressive revenue targets and improve LTV & repeat customer rates
- Manage P&L of all retention programs, including directing and overseeing forecasting, retention programs reporting, and business analysis
- Enhance implementation of automated lifecycle campaigns through segmentation based on purchase behaviors and customer data
- Leverage customer and purchase data to make informed decisions, identify areas of opportunity across all touchpoints
- Cultivate strong customer economics around repeat rates, frequency, engagement, CLTV, churn prevention
- Regularly analyze campaign results; establish KPIs and goals to work towards. Profile weekly and monthly reports; Identify actionable next steps for improvement
- Think of new innovative ways to encourage repeat shopping behaviors; A/B test to better understand and optimize across campaigns
- In partnership with e-commerce manager, own and drive the Foria Loyalty program, identifying new opportunities to increase program ROI, engagement, and revenue through website and marketing touchpoints
- Partner with the broader leadership team to define Foriawellness.com strategy to drive existing customer growth by providing input to Digital Product Roadmap, Brand Marketing, & Product Development
- Cross-functional collaboration with e-commerce, creative, operations, and third party agencies/vendors to scale programs
Subscription & Loyalty programs
- Manage all aspects of marketing the subscription program including A/B testing, measurement and forecasting (in partnership with Director of EComm)
- Propose the right interaction between subscription and loyalty programs - for the business and the consumer
Email & SMS
- Manage the Email and SMS programming calendar from end-to-end, including working with creative/operations teams to establish a monthly calendar, creative briefing/feedback, execution within ESP/SMS platform, and feedback/reporting
- Bringing creative best practices to the table, while establishing a testing roadmap for all campaign emails & SMS
- Manage end-to-end customer lifecycle program from the ground up, using trigger-based messaging (email / SMS / etc ) to increase lifetime value / LTV and reduce churn
- Build segmentation, A/B testing and cohort analysis (across localization, conversion, cross selling, reactivation, loyalty, targeting)
- Lead and manage Email Flows & SMS execution.
- 5+ in digital retention marketing experience within the beauty, wellness, or CPG industry
- Deep experience in CRM / ESP platforms, Klaviyo, and Shopify Plus
- Experience working with an SMS platform, such as Attentive, SMS Bump, Postscript, etc
- Strong knowledge of lifecycle and automation best practices
- Subscription experience is ideal
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and report on data
- Detailed and quality oriented; ability to understand and deliver an inspiring brand experience
- Hard working, self-starter mentality; highly collaborative and communicative
- Analytics-savvy and up-to-date on innovative tools, platforms, and resources
- Experience with Loyalty & Referral platforms (Swell, Yotpo, etc.)
- Familiarity with web and BI analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Listrak, Glew, Segment, etc.)
- A passion for plant-based wellness and/or sexual wellness
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.