Job Opening: Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company, rooted in the proven wisdom of plants. As the first brand to create a comprehensive product line to support sex & intimacy, relief, and optimal wellbeing, it is our mission to close the pleasure gap and offer effective products for important and under-served life experiences: from menstruation to menopause. With an unwavering commitment to clean ingredients, regenerative farming, sex education, and responsible packaging, we maintain the highest standards of purity and transparency — for your health, and the health of our planet.
Our team is collaborative, driven, passionate, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Are you a strategic & analytical self starter with a knack for efficiently scaling high growth D2C companies? Do you look at challenges as opportunities and are you able to find data driven, customer-centric solutions even when there is not an obvious path? Do you want to help build a purpose-driven company at the forefront of sexual wellness & sustainability?
About the role
Foria is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. You will play an imperative role in shaping and implementing our paid media strategy and performance marketing tactics to drive new customer acquisition while obsessing over metrics and delivering measurable results. You will help craft a set of successful channel strategies, execute a set of well-structured tests, roll out evergreen and seasonal campaigns, and optimize performance against a clear set of performance goals. You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing customer acquisition programs to drive sustainable and efficient CAC at scale. To be successful in this role, you will be able to both see the big picture and execute rapidly.
This role is ideally based in LA and will report to the Director of Growth Marketing & Paid Media.
- Work with internal and external partners to execute customer acquisition strategy, manage daily performance marketing across Paid Media channels, including but not limited to Paid Social, in order to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Communicate / brief external partners on product drops, business priorities, and manage asset delivery
- Partner with e-commerce team to ideate landing page experiences that align with marketing campaigns and provide a consistent post-click ad experience to prospects
- Perform iterative testing across all acquisition tactics and touchpoints
- Report on and analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvement
- Partner with creative and brand marketing team members to develop strong messaging and storytelling for direct response ads; Provide a constant feedback loop on creative performance to inform new ideas to iterate and text messaging
- Actively strategize, investigate and execute hypotheses in each channel to optimize performance including audiences, creative, and landing pages
- Perform market research, investigate benchmarks, and identify new opportunities for growth
What you bring to Foria:
- 4+ years of strong experience managing online acquisition channels, including Facebook Ads Manager, with high-growth DTC companies and optimizing towards performance marketing KPIs. Experience with Google Ads is a plus!
- Strong storytelling, organizational, funnel optimization, and project management skills; you are able to translate data and trends into actionable insights and work with cross-functional teams to execute against them
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing funnel along with how and where campaigns are categorized
- A highly analytical and data-driven mindset; you have strong knowledge of data tools and are able to leverage data and research to drive decisions
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural collaborator who is customer-obsessed
- Entrepreneurial in spirit (experience in start-up environments preferred)
Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing unlimited PTO, great benefits for you and yours including a 401K savings plan, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed.
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org