Job Opening: Creative Project Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, Foria is an innovative sexual health & wellness company, rooted in the proven wisdom of plants. As the first brand to create a comprehensive product line to support sex & intimacy, relief, and optimal wellbeing, it is our mission to close the pleasure gap, and offer effective formulas for important life experiences: from menstruation to menopause. With an unwavering commitment to clean ingredients, regenerative farming, sex education, and responsible packaging, we maintain the highest standards of purity and transparency — for your health, and the health of our planet.
Our team is collaborative, driven, creative, passionate, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating -celebrating our failure just as much as our success. We take risks, try new things, dream big, and get things done. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end project management for all evergreen mktg initiatives including email, web/blog, social, and wholesale
- Align with project leads on briefs, setting expectations on schedule and scope
- Efficiently plan and prioritize projects with detailed timelines, milestones and resources. Identify external support as needed
- Keep projects on track and on time, and manage the in’s and out’s of every milestone
- Serve as the marketing hub- communicating and providing timely updates on project progress, campaign updates, launch assets, etc with all internal stakeholders
- Lead internal marketing project meetings (e.g. discovery, status meetings, reviews, etc.), making relevant contributions, and generating collaborative discussions to drive action. Thoroughly document meeting outcomes and next steps
- Ensure everything is organized and up to date in asana in real time
- Proactively identify and resolve time-sensitive project challenges with a collaborative and solutions-focused approach. Proactively identify project bottlenecks and challenges; quickly escalate and help solve for potential delays
- Establish & refine SOPs to help improve efficiency, quality and capacity for project deliverables
- Assist in the development of the content marketing roadmap & email/blog calendar
- A master of asana or relevant project management tool
- An entrepreneurial spirit; thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments with consistent can-do attitude
- A natural problem solver, intellectually curious, self motivated
- Interest in driving results; you’re not just handling assets and getting things done.
- You’re facilitating projects that speak directly to customers and will have a direct impact on bottom line revenue
- Accountability: taking ownership for results and how those results are achieved
- Ability to problem solve as challenges arise
- Organized and detail oriented
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.