Have you ordered Intimacy Breast Oil for the first time? Or are you just curious? Here’s everything you need to know.
When your order arrives, you'll probably be excited to enjoy it ASAP – but please take a moment to read the information below.
Breast Oil 101
At Foria, we believe breasts are an important part of whole-body wellness. They are uniquely connected to both pleasure and health. Our Breast Oil is designed to help you cherish your breasts, for a more integrated self-care routine than ever.
Made with nourishing organic botanicals for supporting breast health, like Yarrow, Frankincense, Violet, & Pine, this easy and loving multi-botanical oil will increase your awareness & connection to your breasts while supporting your wellbeing.
There are real benefits to nourishing them—like enhanced suppleness, healthier breast tissue and circulation support. This formula is CBD-free.
- Castor oil. A highly revered therapeutic oil for softening and hydrating skin. Traditionally used for supporting lymphatic flow.
- Violet leaf. Violet’s heart-shaped leaves are full of nourishing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that support breast wellbeing.
- Dandelion leaf. Topical dandelion extracts protect and nourish skin, while promoting collagen production.
- Lavender. Calming to the nervous system, soothing to the mind and mood.
- Calendula. Calendula is known for its gentle healing properties. Traditionally used to soothe swollen and tender breasts.
- Yarrow. Revered for many healing properties, yarrow creates synergy with other herbs and plants.
- Essential Oils of Frankincense, Pine, and Orange. Have all been individually studied for their beneficial properties, including the support of breast tissue health.
How To Use
Breast massage is a celebrated wellness practice that is simple and easy to follow. The steps outlined below are based on traditional breast massage, but simply touching your body in a way that feels loving and pleasurable is just as beneficial.
Step 1: Apply a dropper full or more directly onto your chest or in your hand.
Step 2: Start at the shoulders using light sweeping motions and move towards the center of your chest.
Step 3: Using light, gentle pressure massage breast, or chest area in circular motion working towards the nipples, or where the nipples would be if they have been removed
Step 4: Lifting up breast tissue, massage gently firmly underneath the breasts, working from the sides of your body towards the center.
Step 5: Lift up your arm and in a very light sweeping motion move from the elbow, down your arm, over your armpit, and towards your heart. Repeat on both sides.
If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or have other medical concerns, always make sure to check with your midwife, physician or other care provider before introducing any new botanical product or regimen.
Do not use if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients in Breast Oil.
Organic MCT Coconut Oil with Organic Botanical Infusions (Calendula, Yarrow, Violet Leaf, Dandelion Leaf), Organic Castor Oil, Organic Essential Oil Blend (Pine, Orange, Lavender, Frankincense). CBD-free.
Want more? Sign up for our newsletter