We create our elixirs in small handmade batches and have sold thru our first run. Please leave your email below to be notified when we are back in stock.
Botanical CBD Oral Elixir for Stress-Relief
Unwind tension & brighten your outlook with this delicious synergy of full-spectrum CBD and whole-plant extracts & aromatics. Take orally as-needed when stress strikes, or use once or more daily for increased support.
- 60 servings / 540mg active CBD per bottle
- Full-spectrum CBD from organically-grown Colorado hemp
- All-natural & organic ingredients, with organic MCT oil
- Zero chemical additives, preservatives or THC
Serious stress-relief! I felt better instantly and it takes my stress level way down. Plus, it's delicious.
Within 15 minutes I began to feel a calm come over me. The physical discomfort linked with my stress and anxiety was no longer present... I felt a sense of relief.
I really love the smell and taste: almost like lemon cake! I would recoommend to a friend.
I tried Get Centered twice per day, plus additional doses if my anxiety was bad. I noticed a significant decrease in stress symptoms after 15 minutes.
I really thought it was great. Very useful for on the go.
As I opened the bottle of Get Centered, calming aromas greeted me. The flavours soothed me, and once the elixir was absorbed I felt clearer in my thoughts and softer in my body. Grateful to have Foria creating such beautiful blends.
Hemp Extract (550mg full-spectrum CBD)
Full-spectrum CBD is naturally clarifying, helping to unwind tension & discomfort while enhancing your sense of well-being & resilience.
Our hemp is sun-grown on an award-winning Colorado farm that developed sustainable practices for enhancement of organic soil & protection of the local watersheds.
The CBD-rich oil is extracted without toxic solvents, and the final product is independently tested for purity, ensuring that it's free of pesticides, heavy metals, mold and other microbes.
Organic Coconut MCT Oil
Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) is a rare nutrient — an easily-digested source of zero-carbohydrate energy, and a potent source of brain fuel. Naturally, MCT is popular with dieters, bio-hackers and other health enthusiasts, but most companies use cheap non-organic MCT from unsustainable palm oil plantations, or from bleached & deodorized aged coconuts. Our MCT is sourced exclusively from sustainably-farmed, organic-certified virgin coconut oil produced via cold-centrifuge.
Organic Lemon Balm
One of the most treasured herbs in the Western pharmacopeia, lemon balm is like sunshine in a bottle — uplifting & delicious. Lemon balm contains up to 19% β-caryophyllene (which stimulates the body's CB2 receptors). Lemon balm also contains Harmine, an alkaloid that gently inhibits MAO enzymes, helping to keep more feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine in circulation.
This delicious, aromatic tonic herb (native to Texas, Mexico, & Central America) has been used in traditional cultures to treat anxiety, restlessness, and mild-depression. Its uplifting effects also earned it a reputation as an aphrodisiac and sexual tonic.
Not only is cacao delicious and fragrant, it contains N-linoleoyl ethanolamide and N-oleoylethanolamide, both of which inhibit FAAH, the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of anandamide. Anandamide is one of your body's most important endocannabinoids, responsible for stimulating CB1 receptors.
Rose is used across cultures and throughout human history. The petals of this botanical treasure yield a delicious essential oil & otto rich in geraniol and citronellol. Considered to be tridoshic in the Ayurvedic system of medicine, rose is an incredible herb for soothing the emotional heart and promoting well-being.
Delicious and uplifting, cardamom is one of the principal flavors in Chai. Cardamom is a rich source of Myrcene, a terpene that helps facilitate the body's absorption & diffusion of cannabinoids. Myrcene itself also has anxiolytic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Get Centered is proudly made with all natural & organic ingredients. Some settling & separation will occur. For best results, shake bottle vigorously 5-10 seconds before each use.
For best results, enhance your response to the formula by taking a moment to pause and let go of thoughts while lengthening your exhalation and bringing awareness to any areas of muscular tension.
After a moment of quieting the bodymind, open the bottle and inhale the soothing & uplifting scent. The aromatic terpenes in this formula help to shift your mood on a biochemical level.
Finally, take your preferred dose and gently swish in your mouth for a few seconds or more to enhance absorption before swallowing.
- Get Centered is formulated for daily support, yet balanced enough for increased dosage during times of high stress.
- Start with a half a dropper (0.5ml) your first time and see how you feel after an hour. (A full stomach may delay the effects somewhat.)
- Every body is different: some people could re-center with just a few drops, while other folks might increase to as much as 2-3 full droppers before their endocannabinoid system (ECS) fully adjusts.
- If you desire stronger relief & support, gradually raise your dosage over a few days while observing your body's response.
- Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- For faster calming & relief, you may benefit from using Foria Flow, our CBD Vaporizer
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- CBD may temporarily decrease blood pressure, so if your blood pressure is already low, you may experience light-headedness. Drowsiness and dry mouth may also occur for some people.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Allergens: avoid usage if you are allergic to any ingredients. Contains coconut oil, which is considered a "tree nut."
Organic MCT Coconut oil, Organic Lemon Balm leaf, Organic Damiana extract, Full-spectrum CBD-Rich Hemp Extract, Organic Sunflower lecithin, Organic Rose syrup, Organic Cardamom essential oil, Organic Lemon balm essential oil, Cacao extract, Vitamin E (sunflower), Citric acid.
Eden Partners does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. The company does sell and distribute products that contain hemp-derived ingredients.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
The information and products contained on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. You are advised to consult with your health care practitioner prior to use.