Job Opening: Retail Trade Marketing Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee! Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a pioneering plant-based health & sexual wellness brand offering a range of unique products for pleasure enhancement, pain relief, and daily wellbeing. Foria created the category for cannabis and sex with a mission to close the pleasure gap. We have since evolved to address unmet needs across all life stages: from menstruation to menopause. Foria is led by the therapeutic offerings of plants, powerful testimonials from our community, and a passion to reconnect us all with our wise, wild nature.
We’re currently experiencing tremendous growth globally. We are currently retailing in Nordstrom, Madewell, Saks, FabFitfun, Neiman Marcus, Free People and 350+ independent stores.
We are looking for a Retail Trade Marketing Manager to join our growing team, reporting to the Sr Director of Sales. This person must not only be creative, but also results driven and analytical, with a clear understanding of how to develop marketing initiatives that drive high buyer-engagement and sell-through at shelf. We’re looking for an experienced, customer-focused marketer with a proven track record building high-growth brands within mass retail in a fast-paced start-up environment.
This individual will craft and implement strategies to create and strengthen the brand’s go-to-market execution, especially within the mass channel. A deep understanding of the US retail landscape, as well as knowledge and passion for the health & wellness category is crucial for success. This role drives the successful execution of in-store, online and omni-channel activity. Most importantly, this individual will be responsible for tailoring marketing campaigns to specific retailer needs, ensuring all campaigns are 360º and identifying white space opportunities to drive the brand.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up. The ability to roll up your sleeves and move quickly while still thinking big picture is a must. You are a great fit for this role if you can provide specific examples of the results from retail/shopper marketing initiatives you have conceptualized and led.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- In partnership with the Sales Director, the manager will drive and support all retail trade marketing efforts for the brand, including the social and paid media aspects of dotcom
- Lead planning and execution of new launch activation and marketing deliverables
- Collaborate closely with Sales Director to foster strong retailer partnerships and strategically plan the business calendar, including promotion, sampling, in-store visuals and eventing for the omni business
- Maintain retail marketing calendars for accounts
- Oversee the development and maintenance of selling assets & collateral
- Collaborate with the Influencer & Social Media Manager to execute social giveaways and influencer partnerships that drive traffic and sales to retailer shelves
- Lead retailer dotcom content strategy, including ratings & reviews, and daily management of associated vendors (BazaarVoice, PowerReviews, Syndigo, etc.)
- Manage all digital marketing campaigns with retailer marketing teams and advertising groups, including Roundel, Criteo, etc.
What you bring to Foria:
- 3-5 years of retail or trade marketing experience, CPG space preferred
- Experience supporting mass retail business with a strong understanding of how to reach shoppers digitally and in-store
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, operations, supply and finance
- Analytical, organized, and results-driven
- Ability to translate brand strategy into customer-focused programs and initiatives
- Project management experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and key performance metric
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.