Job Opening: Recruiter
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a pioneering plant-based health & sexual wellness brand offering a range of unique products for pleasure enhancement and daily wellbeing. Foria created the category for cannabis and sex with a mission to close the pleasure gap. We have since evolved to address unmet needs across all life stages: from menstruation to menopause. Foria is led by the therapeutic offerings of plants, powerful testimonials from our community, and a passion to reconnect us all with our wise, wild nature.
Foria is seeking an innovative and experienced recruiter who owns the full-cycle process of sourcing, screening and arranging with any/all appropriate candidates. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for Recruitment/Development and enjoys connecting talented individuals with exceptional opportunities. We specifically seek someone who is resourceful, has strong communication skills, a passion for people and can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Prior recruitment, development and DTC experience is strongly preferred. This role is temporary with the potential to become a permanent hire.
- Support in establishing the talent acquisition process.
- Recruitment & hiring focus for all departments
- Partner with hiring team to fill open roles
- Assess current recruiting practices, tools, headcount levels, and employee skill sets
- Recommend authorization process for use of third-party recruiters
- Implement a recruiting process and identify opportunities in order to reduce the use of third-party recruiters
- End to end recruitment and talent acquisition
- Source and review resumes and schedule next steps with appropriate department leads
- Provide guidance to leaders and managers across organization on approach to recruiting and selection, resulting in stronger and more diverse talent pools
- Managing candidate inquiries across email and job posting platforms.
- Ensure consistency across job titles, descriptions, and tracking information within the internal system.
- Track candidate journeys within Foria’s recruiting dashboard to ensure accurate reporting and that all candidates are advanced or dispositioned appropriately.
- Candidate management - being the face of Foria’s Talent Acquisition and ensuring a quality candidate experience
- Ability to work on multiple positions across various disciplines
- Connect with candidates following interviews to ensure timely feedback.
- Monitor and update recruiting dashboard on a regular basis to ensure consistent and accurate data for openings
What does this person bring to Foria?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in D2C is preferred, with a focus on CPG wellness and/or CBD
- An innate competitive drive to source and attract top talent of varying experience levels and backgrounds
- Experience in a full-cycle recruiting function, with at least some of that experience being in-house
- Experience in building diverse candidate pools and inclusive hiring practices
Because Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing unlimited PTO to eligible employees, great benefits for you and yours, including a 401K savings plan, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed.
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.