Job Opening: Product and Supply Chain Project Manager
Product and Supply Chain Project Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a pioneering plant-based health & sexual wellness brand offering a range of unique products for pleasure enhancement and daily wellbeing. Foria created the category for cannabis and sex with a mission to close the pleasure gap. We have since evolved to address unmet needs across all life stages: from menstruation to menopause. Foria is led by the therapeutic offerings of plants, powerful testimonials from our community, and a passion to reconnect us all with our wise, wild nature. Find out more about us at Foriawellness.com.
Foria is looking for a Product and Supply Chain Project Manager to join our Supply Chain team ASAP! This role will be based in Boulder, CO - we’re currently remote with expectations to return to the office when it’s safe to do so. Reporting to the Chief Supply Chain Officer, this role exists to provide support to the Product & Supply Chain Team as well as collaborating across departments to close operational gaps. If you’re someone who is passionate about data, excellent with follow-through, detail-oriented, and have a background in Supply Chain in DTC then keep on reading.
About the role:
- Inventory and Fulfillment:
- Create and manage SOPs for all kitting fulfillment projects
- Ensure all shipments (pallets/packages) meet fulfillment shipping standards
- Confirm that all finished products are received according to PO
- Communicate all new products and support product set-up needs
- Create shipping labels supporting internal and external business partners/moving ingredients & finished product
- Communicate around tracking, arrival, and delays in shipment to relevant business partners
- Ingredient Input and Product Testing:
- Manage ingredient and product testing
- Gather and track all COA’s for ingredient inputs
- Create & submit all finished products, paperwork, shipping labels to testing labs
- Track and post all COAs for finished goods
- Product Management:
- Analyze inventory and create reporting relating to forecasting, sell-through of finished products, and cash flow.
- Collaborate with Product Manager supporting new products
- Provide competitive analysis of product marketplace
- Source and cost out ingredients and packaging
- Support timelines around key milestones ranging from photoshoots to product launch
- Ensure effective utilization and organization of online systems including but not limited to Box, Asana, and GoogleDrive.
- Provide support in additional projects as requested by management.
What you bring to Foria:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in the Product and Supply Chain space. Past work with start-ups, DTC’s or brands with a sustainability focus is preferred.
- Work collaboratively across departments, ie. Client Care, Marketing, Wholesale, etc.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, CPG landscape, or a related field, preferably within the Cannabis industry.
- Detail orientated with the ability to prioritize, analyze, and interpret results
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Enjoy working in a team environment and helping others succeed
- You feel connected to our mission of offering effective products for important and under-served life experiences
- You’re passionate and excited about the sexual wellness space
Because Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing unlimited PTO to eligible employees, great benefits for you and yours, including a 401K savings plan, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed.
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.