Job Opening: E-Commerce Manager
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company, rooted in the proven wisdom of plants. As the first brand to create a comprehensive product line to support sex & intimacy, relief, and optimal wellbeing, it is our mission to close the pleasure gap offer effective products for important and under-served life experiences: from menstruation to menopause. With an unwavering commitment to clean ingredients, regenerative farming, sex education, and responsible packaging, we maintain the highest standards of purity and transparency — for your health, and the health of our planet.
Our team is collaborative, driven, passionate, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
If you are customer and data obsessed, have a proven track record of accelerating DTC high revenue growth, and embody an entrepreneurial spirit, we cannot wait to hear from you!
This role is ideally based in LA and will report to the Director of E-Commerce.
- Responsible for growing and optimizing the Foria DTC business
- Product manager for foriawellness.com
- Lead day-to-day new product launch execution across e-comm touchpoints, including:
- Product page setup & QA
- Sourcing and publishing of product page ratings & reviews
- Merchandising on appropriate product listing pages
- Wholesale SKU setup
- Unbounce landing pages
- Perform daily site maintenance, merchandising, and quality assurance of the site
- Serves as a liaison to Customer Care, Operations, and development agency to drive alignment, results, and accountability. Deep-dives into customer care tickets and finds a solution, communicating back to CC team
- Make site enhancement and new technology/app recommendations to improve user experience and optimize performance
- Assist with digital test & learn approach to improve consumer experience
- Utilize web analytics tools to develop data-driven sales and content strategies
- Management of promotions, including:
- Auditing promo codes used to ensure AOV is strong
- Creation of promo codes
- Managing the promo code calendar with internal and external partners
- On-site deployment of promo-related messaging (site-wide banner, homepage, GWP setup, cart-related upsell messaging)
- Manage on site pop ups with agency. Working closely with agency on tactical execution & testing of lead capture
- Primary POC for web UX/UI agency. Responsible for ensuring all releases are properly QA’d and on time. Challenges agency to deliver best-in-class work
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and Shopify development roadmap to share insights & recommend updates / improvements to further support Foria’s objectives
- Owns the Foria Rewards and referral programs. Partners with E-Commerce Director and agency account manager to grow the monthly revenue and engagement with the program across the site and within marketing. Provides monthly reporting on the performance of the program.
- Daily channel tracking; populate weekly, monthly, and/or ad-hoc reports
- Own and manage miscellaneous projects as needed
- Create, monitor, and test paid search & social landing pages. Develops roadmap for landing page testing and partners with growth marketing team to execute based on paid media roadmap
Education: Must have a high school degree and BS or BA degree in marketing, business, statistics, management information systems or related field
- Must have 3+ years Shopify experience
- 3+ years of experience in an ecomm operations, product manager role: beauty, health, wellness, or lifestyle experience preferred
- Experience using Google Analytics to identify patterns, trends, and insights through data and actioning off of the insights.
- Prior knowledge and/or interest in learning HTML a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Self-starter used to work independently yet enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of digital landscape (SEM, Email, Affiliate, Display, Social etc.) and how all channels work together to create 360 degree impact
- Experiencing working with a loyalty/rewards program and subscription programs is ideal
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and report on data
- Detailed and quality oriented;
- Hard working, self-starter mentality; highly collaborative and communicative
- Familiarity with web and BI analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Listrak, Glew, Segment, etc.)
- A passion for plant-based wellness and/or sexual wellness
- Previous copywriting work is a bonus
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.