Job Opening: Customer Happiness Advocate
Customer Happiness Advocate
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, we are a pioneering plant-based health & sexual wellness brand offering a range of unique products for pleasure enhancement, pain relief, and daily wellbeing. Foria created the category for cannabis and sex with a mission to close the pleasure gap. We have since evolved to address unmet needs across all life stages: from menstruation to menopause. Foria is led by the therapeutic offerings of plants, powerful testimonials from our community, and a passion to reconnect us all with our wise, wild nature.
Foria is seeking a full-time Customer Happiness Advocate to support customer service inquiries, act as a liaison with our third-party fulfillment partner, and assist in managing our e-commerce business. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic, organized, proactive, self-motivated individual who is comfortable working within a collaborative environment with strong verbal and written communication skills. The Customer Happiness Advocate must have a strong customer service orientation, be familiar with e-commerce technology, and excel at problem-solving. Due to the nature of our products, the Customer Happiness Advocate will also need to be comfortable discussing human sexuality and cannabis with Foria clientele, business partners, and management.
About the role:
- Respond to customer service inquiries in a timely manner via email, phone, and social media.
- Analyze, research, and resolve all client care inquiries and transactions with a focus on positive outcomes and education.
- Communicate and represent the company in a professional and positive manner.
- Follow through on ongoing conversations with clients, team projects, and details.
- Stay informed and well-versed in brand, company, product, and industry knowledge.
- Act as a liaison with our third-party fulfillment partner and shipping carriers as necessary.
- Assist with day-to-day office management and administrative needs.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assist management as necessary.
What you bring to Foria:
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment in a highly dynamic industry.
- Weekend and holiday availability preferred
- Able to work well in a collaborative group setting, support colleagues, and be committed to getting the job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- You’re known to be scrappy, and a solution seeker, always thinking outside the box
- Quick learner with a level of comfort working with e-commerce platforms (Shopify), customer service platforms (Zendesk), and project management tools (Asana), Google Suite, Excel, Word, and collaboration apps (Slack, GChat).
- Minimum of two years in a related client care position handling e-commerce platform tickets, chats, and customer emails.
- Experience in wellness and/or CBD/cannabis industries is a plus.
- A high school diploma or GED required a college degree a plus.
- Must be over 21 years of age
Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing flex PTO, great benefits for you and yours, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed.
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.