Job Opening: Associate Creative Director
Hello potential future Foria employee. Allow us to introduce ourselves, Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company, rooted in the proven wisdom of plants. Foria is the premier brand in the space and was the first brand to create a comprehensive product line to support sex & intimacy, period relief, menopause and wellbeing. With an unwavering commitment to clean ingredients, regenerative farming, sex education, and responsible packaging, we maintain the highest standards of purity and transparency — for your health, and the health of our planet. Find out more about us at Foriawellness.com.
About the role
Are you a passionate storyteller with innovative creative thinking, strategic insight and a genuine passion for building a world-class brand? Is your style sophisticated and modern, yet joyous and witty? Do you enjoy all steps of the creative process from big overarching concepts to the hands-on art of producing individual assets? Does your positive energy motivate teams and empower those around you to shine?
This role is ideally based in Los Angeles, but could also be based in Boulder/Denver or New York.
- Direct the intent, look, feel, and messaging for all Foria marketing campaigns
- Under the direction of the Chief Content Officer, deliver creative concepts that leverage and develop the Foria Brand Voice
- Maintain a pipeline of ideas so Foria will consistently remain part of the cultural conversation
- Develop full funnel marketing campaigns based on Brand Campaign Briefs that delight and inspire our target audience
- Weave individual product stories into cohesive campaigns and overall story arcs
- Leverage an omni-channel creative approach (brand media, conversion ads, social, email, events, mail, retail media, website, packaging, etc) to creatively tell one narrative across multiple environments
- Carefully refine the aesthetic and tone for each product/line to attract the line’s primary target audience while still rolling up to a cohesive larger brand
- Uplevel our campaign development process for quality of deliverables and efficiency, including concepting, development and asset production
- Hands-on management of video and still photoshoots, including concepting, storyboarding / shot planning, model selection, styling, directing photographers, on-set logistics, post-production, shot selects, sound and editing, etc.
- Manage a designer and a copywriter, providing constructive feedback on WIP that elevates your team’s thinking and creative skills
- Systematically grow Foria’s network of freelancers and external production resources
- Maintain brand guidelines and train teammates in the proper use of identity and visual assets
What you bring to Foria:
- 10+ years of creative experience, including experience leading projects and teams
- Brilliant storyteller passionate about building iconic brands
- Proven track record of developing innovative campaigns
- Sophisticated taste level with a witty voice that will elevate conversations about sensuality
- Effective manager of staff, both in house and external, with the ability to grow young talent into world class talent
- You hold yourself to the highest standards and expect others to do the same
- Able to effectively balance speed vs quality vs price in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Digital thinker who lives and breathes mobile and multi-screen
- Able to build effective cross-departmental working relationships
- Art direction and photography experience with both still and video assets
- Experience with CPG, DTC lifestyle or sustainable brands preferred
- Fluent in pop culture and social community trends
Foria exists to make a meaningful impact in our world, and we think that if you share our passion and mission you would be happy to join us. We work hard but we also know how important it is to have fun and care for our team players by providing flex PTO, great benefits for you and yours, and genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and its peers succeed.
Foria is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please send your resume & portfolio link to email@example.com.