Basics Suppositories 3-Pack
Broad-Spectrum CBD in Organic Cocoa Butter
Basics Suppositories are formulated for relief during your menstrual period, or for local muscular relaxation and inflammation relief, and can be used vaginally or rectally. Experience the soothing, tension-melting effects of our pristine broad-spectrum CBD. Each suppository delivers 100mg directly to the area that needs it most.
- Save 20% when you bundle your favorite CBD suppositories. Discount codes do not apply.
- 8 suppositories, 100mg active CBD per box (24 total)
- Broad-spectrum CBD from sun-grown USA hemp
- 100% organic & fair-trade cocoa butter
- Tested for solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides
- Independently lab-tested for purity & potency (results here)
- No additives, preservatives or THC
- Discounts cannot be combined
- No Delivery to: Canada, Australia, India, Portugal, Spain, Malaysia, Mexico.
Just as helpful as the THC suppositories. I use these for both menstrual and sexual pain... Inserted 30 minutes prior to any sort of sexual activity, it's helpful for burning & aching.
If you have period pain, chronic pelvic pain or pain from endometriosis, this long-lasting dose of CBD can help.
CBD suppositories have definitely taken the place of pain pills for me, which I didn’t think was possible.
I was a skeptic when I ordered these but I have bad menstrual cramps so I was willing to give almost anything a shot. They worked so well I had no cramps the entire day. Thanks, Foria for a wonderful product!
Sex was so painful for me that we stopped vaginal penetration for over a year. I used Foria CBD suppositories for six consecutive nights as prep, and then used a lubricant the night of penetration. It was 90% pain-free! What a breakthrough!
I have had horrible, life-stopping menstrual cramps for as long as I can remember. I have literally tried everything throughout the years and this is something that works — like, really really works. I'm a customer for life!!!
I loved these. It helped with my migraine/tension headache as well as my cramps, both of which had been particularly bad this last cycle.
I have endometriosis and this took my pain level down 4 notches when nothing else would.
I have suffered from vulvodynia for 28 years... sex was excruciating, and I had pain constantly all day... the suppositories have reduced my pain by 70 percent.
I got these for my wife. She has vulvodynia and interstitial cystitis. She uses these when she is in a flare. They take the pain from a 10 to a 2 in about an hour. Nothing has worked as well as these. They've saved her so many times since I discovered them. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Relief Where You Need It
Once again, Foria has followed nature’s design, creating an all-natural formula with the purest ingredients available, formulated for direct, local relief. The vagina and the rectum readily absorb CBD, creating muscular relaxation and localized relief from discomfort and inflammation.
Like Foria Relief (available only at CA and CO cannabis dispensaries) Basics Suppositories are formulated for relief from menstrual cramping and discomfort — but are available worldwide. Basics Suppositories deliver 100mg of active, broad-spectrum CBD directly to the muscle and vascular tissues of the upper vagina and uterus. (Other over the counter remedies affect the entire body — often with unpleasant side-effects.)
Compared with CBD edibles and tinctures, these suppositories activate local receptors much faster. (The only form of CBD that works faster than suppositories is our CBD vape pen — though its soothing effects are more general, influencing overall mood and tension.)
For us purity starts at the source. Our hemp is sun-grown on a sustainable farm that employs permaculture techniques to enhance soil, water, and biodiversity. After harvest, we use CO2-extraction (the gold standard for purity) to create a hemp extract rich in phytocannabinoids and terpenes, and deliver these actives in fragrant cocoa butter that’s 100% organic and fair trade certified. We use independent labs to test for pesticides, heavy metals, microbes, and other toxins.
Hemp Extract (broad-spectrum CBD)
Broad-spectrum CBD is naturally soothing, helping to unwind local tension & discomfort while oxygenating and rebalancing tissue. CBD offers a tremendous range of potential health benefits, including antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effects, along with significant pain modulation.
Unlike cheaper CBD products made with "CBD Isolate," we exclusively use Broad-Spectrum CBD — which is far more beneficial because it contains a range of cannabinoids & terpenes that enhance absorption and efficacy.
Organic Fair-Trade Cocoa Butter
Our pure, organic cocoa butter is a fragrant, easy way to deliver CBD to the vagina or rectum. Cocoa butter is made from raw cacao beans, which are squeezed in a hydraulic press to express the rich, golden oil — which solidifies below 76 degrees.
Fair-trade cacao is grown and harvested by small farmers who work their own land with help from family and community members. Workers’ pay, schedule and accommodations are monitored by the fair trade certifier to ensure that every contributor gets a fair share of the benefits of this high-value crop, re-investing into education and material improvements for the community. (Cacao that isn’t certified this way is typically a bulk commodity with origins in exploitive labor.)
Storage & Opening
- The suppositories remain solid below 76°F, so keep them in a cool place to prevent melting. If necessary, any broken or bubbled suppositories can be melted and reformed in the fridge.
- We suggest placing the suppository in the refrigerator for up to 15 minutes before use, to firm up the cocoa butter for easier insertion. Visit the restroom prior to insertion, and make sure your hands are clean.
- To open the package, separate one shell from the rest, then gently peel the flat plastic tabs apart to reveal the suppository inside.
- CBD can be most effective when cramping starts, or even before that, to help prevent runaway inflammation and pain.
- If possible, create a peaceful environment for yourself and lay on your back in a comfortable position. Insert the suppository into your vagina as deeply as possible using a finger or a tampon applicator.
- A cushion or pillow under your buttocks will help the CBD oil remain as close as possible to the tissue of your cervix and uterus. This yin-yoga position can also help release pelvic tension. Relax & enjoy for 10-20 minutes or longer if you are comfortable and have time.
- After the oil has had time to absorb and you stand up again, some may still exit your body. This is normal, but you may want to use a panty liner or tampon.
- For faster relief, you may benefit from using Foria Flow, our CBD Vaporizer.
- CBD can create muscular relaxation and enhance tissue oxygenation, and as an adaptogen it can soothe chronic pain while enhancing pleasurable sensation.
- Feel free to experiment with rectal application as well, inserting as deeply as possible.
- Because Basics Suppositories contain all-natural oils, if you are inserting before sex, we recommend choosing oil-safe barriers like polyurethane or nitrile condoms for protection from STIs and pregnancy (or lambskin for prevention of pregnancy but not STIs).
- If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- Avoid usage if you are allergic to hemp extract or cocoa butter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Organic-certified fair trade cocoa butter
- Sustainably-grown broad-spectrum hemp extract
Certificate of Analysis
- Every ingredient and every batch of final product is independently tested for purity & potency.
- View a summary of test results for each batch here.
- Check out our FAQ or click the chat window in the lower right of your screen to contact Foria customer service.
Eden Partners does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. The company does sell and distribute products that contain hemp-derived ingredients.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
The information and products contained on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. You are advised to consult with your health care practitioner prior to use.