Relief Suppositories with CBD 3-PackRSPB001
Broad-Spectrum CBD in Organic Cocoa Butter
Our CBD Suppositories are formulated for relief during your period, or for local muscular relaxation and inflammation relief, and can be used vaginally or rectally. Each suppository delivers 100mg of broad-spectrum CBD right where you need it.
- Save 20% when you bundle your favorite CBD suppositories. Discount codes do not apply.
- 8 suppositories, 100mg active CBD per box (24 total)
- Broad-spectrum CBD from sun-grown USA hemp
- 100% organic & fair-trade cocoa butter
- Low-impact, eco-conscious, fully-recyclable packaging with minimal plastic. Learn more here
- Tested for solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides
- Independently lab-tested for purity & potency (results here)
- No additives, preservatives or THC
Foria products are distributed worldwide. Visit our FAQ page to discover if we ship to your locale.
*Looking for Basics Suppositories? We've changed the names of some of our products, creating space in our Intimacy, Wellness and Relief lines for exciting new additions – but don't worry, this is still the same great formula you know and love.
The product you receive may look different from the pictures on the website. We're rolling out our new packaging while selling through existing stock, in order to reduce waste and remain as sustainable as possible.
Just as helpful as the THC suppositories. I use these for both menstrual and sexual pain... Inserted 30 minutes prior to any sort of sexual activity, it's helpful for burning & aching.
If you have period pain, chronic pelvic pain or pain from endometriosis, this long-lasting dose of CBD can help.
CBD suppositories have definitely taken the place of pain pills for me, which I didn’t think was possible.
I was a skeptic when I ordered these but I have bad menstrual cramps so I was willing to give almost anything a shot. They worked so well I had no cramps the entire day. Thanks, Foria for a wonderful product!
Sex was so painful for me that we stopped vaginal penetration for over a year. I used Foria CBD suppositories for six consecutive nights as prep, and then used a lubricant the night of penetration. It was 90% pain-free! What a breakthrough!
I have had horrible, life-stopping menstrual cramps for as long as I can remember. I have literally tried everything throughout the years and this is something that works — like, really really works. I'm a customer for life!!!
I loved these. It helped with my migraine/tension headache as well as my cramps, both of which had been particularly bad this last cycle.
I have endometriosis and this took my pain level down 4 notches when nothing else would.
I have suffered from vulvodynia for 28 years... sex was excruciating, and I had pain constantly all day... the suppositories have reduced my pain by 70 percent.
I got these for my wife. She has vulvodynia and interstitial cystitis. She uses these when she is in a flare. They take the pain from a 10 to a 2 in about an hour. Nothing has worked as well as these. They've saved her so many times since I discovered them. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Like all of our formulas, our ingredients are all-natural and grown pesticide-free. The final product is independently tested for purity, ensuring that it's free of pesticides, heavy metals, microbes and other toxins.
Our hemp is USDA organic-certified and cultivated employing regenerative and biodynamic practices to enhance soil, water, and biodiversity.
Our cocoa butter is 100% organic and fair-trade certified.
- CBD is usually most effective just before or when cramping starts, to help prevent inflammation and pain.
- Elevate your hips and insert the suppository as deeply as possible, and allow some time for the CBD to absorb into the local tissues.
- After you stand up again, some oil may still drip out of your body. This is normal, but you may want to use a liner or tampon.
- Because Relief Suppositories with CBD contain all-natural oils, if you are inserting before sex, we recommend choosing oil-safe alternatives to latex.
- If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- Avoid usage if you are allergic to hemp extract or cocoa butter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Organic-certified fair trade cocoa butter
- Broad-spectrum extract from USDA organic-certified, regeneratively-grown USA hemp (CBD)
Certificate of Analysis
- Every ingredient and every batch of final product is independently tested for purity & potency.
- View a summary of test results for each batch here.
- Check out our FAQ or click the chat window in the lower right of your screen to contact Foria customer service.
Eden Partners does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act. The company does sell and distribute products that contain hemp-derived ingredients.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
The information and products contained on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. You are advised to consult with your health care practitioner prior to use.